Alaska, City and Borough of Sitka

Alaska, City and Borough of Sitka, Sitka: Russian Bishop’s House

Russian Bishop’s House. Built in 1842, and restore to its 1853 appearance. Located in Sitka National Historical Park on Baranof Island. Mid-May through September: Daily, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Ranger-led tours are offered every 30 minutes. October through mid-May: Open by appointment only. Please call to schedule a ranger-led tour.

Sitka National Historical Park
103 Monastery Street
Sitka, AK 99835
(907) 747-0110